Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is shades of blue, which just happens to be my favorite color! There were so many directions I could have gone with this theme, but I decided to keep it to one stamp set/bundle. It's a new set coming May 4th called Hand Penned Petals with the coordinating Penned Flowers Dies.
I love outline stamps that have filler stamps because sometimes I just don't feel like coloring, so the fillers make the task adding color quick and easy. That pretty stitched scalloped border is one of the dies included - isn't it pretty? And the silver cord is also coming in the new catalog. It's part of Simply Elegant Trim, which also includes gold cord. Yay!
- Hand Penned Petals Bundle
- Basic White and Night of Navy Cardstock
- Misty Moonlight and Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Pads
- 2020-2022 In Color 6' x 6" DSP
- Simply Elegant Trim
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals