These are more samples from the OnStage swaps I received. I love how the cards can look so different, even with the same stamp, depending on the colors and supplies used!
The swap above was made by Beth Daniels but, unfortunately, the maker of the lovely one below didn't put her name on it; I wish I knew who to credit! I love how she dry embossed all but the last inch, leaving a blank space for the greeting. So clever!
Here's the "How To" (first card)
Image: Whisper White 1-3/4" x 5-1/2"
First mat: Sweet Sugarplum 2-18" x 5-1/2"
Second mat: Garden Green 2-1/2" x 5-1/2"
Pot: Scrap of Whisper White 1-1/4" x 1-1/4"
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored and folded at 4-1/4"
- Stamp tree in Garden Green on Whisper White image strip. Adhere to both mats and then to card base. Stamp greeting in Garden Green.
- Stamp plant pot in Sweet Sugarplum and cut out with paper snips. (Straight sides, easy peasy!) Adhere over green pot with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Make a bow with Thick Baker's Twine and adhere with glue dot. Add enamel heart embellishment.
Image: Very Vanilla 1-3/4" x 4-1/4"
Mat: Emerald Envy 2" x 4-1/2"
Embossed background: Very Vanilla 4" x 5-1/4"
Card base: Emerald Envy 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored and folded at 4-1/4"
- Emboss larger Very Vanilla cardstock with Petal Burst folder, leaving 1" out of folder (on long side). Adhere to card base.
- Stamp tree in Emerald Envy on Very Vanilla panel. Adhere to mat and then attach to card with Stampin' Dimensionals. Stamp greeting in Emerald Envy.
- Add clear Wink of Stella to tree and a rhinestone on top.
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting - I'd love to hear from you!