I had no idea what I was doing or where I was going with it when I started back in 2008, but since then I've become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, made many new stamping friends, "bought the farm" and moved clear across the country (no, really!), rescued a dog from the shelter and a kitten someone dumped by a bridge. It's been a wild ride, and I wouldn't change a minute of it!
To celebrate the occasion, I'm giving away a little blog candy. The card above was made using some of of the products in the giveaway, so there's a little bit of inspiration for you! The winner will receive a sample pack of the not yet available 2017 Sale-A-Bration Carried Away DSP (six sheets 4" x 5-1/4", enough for six cards), a roll of Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon, Christmas Bliss stamp set (retired), and one package each of Rhinestones Basic Jewels and Brights Candy Dots.
Winner will be drawn by using a random number generator, and will be announced Friday evening, the day after Thanksgiving. (Wait, what? It's almost Thanksgiving already?!) Please read the following "fine print."
- To enter, leave a comment telling me what you like about my blog, or what you'd like to see more of. (More CAS cards, or more elaborate ones? More "How Tos"? More photo instructions? More techniques?)
- Entries must be received before 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time on Friday 11/25.
- One entry per person, please. Duplicates will be disqualified.
- Note: Comment moderation is turned on, so if you don't see yours right away, wait a few hours for me to see and approve it - don't comment again thinking it didn't work!
- Stampin' Up! regulations prevent me from shipping product outside the Unites States, so this contest is only open to U.S. residents. Sorry, I didn't make the rules!
- Prize winner has until midnight Monday, Nov. 28 to contact me with their mailing address, otherwise prize is forfeited and I'll draw another winner.
Don't forget to check back tomorrow because the Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza begins!