Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is "Thinking of Fall" and we are starting to see signs of it all around here! I can't wait....it's my favorite time of year!
I wanted to feature the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Paper but I haven't gotten the stamp set and matching punches yet. So I came up with my own greeting (I do live in the South, you know) using the Making a Difference photopolymer stamp set. I stamped the greeting in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla cardstock, then adhered it to a Mint Macaron mat.
After adding some color to the DSP with Stampin' Blends, a Copper foil frame was made with Stitched Rectangles Dies and adhered to the DSP, then they were popped up on dimensionals and adhered to the mat.
Copper and Gold foil leaves (Gathered Leaves Dies) and a Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon bow colored with a Dark Mint Macaron Stampin' Blend were added. Then everything was attached to the Cinnamon Cider card base.
That's my share for today. Now click the Next button to jump to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner made!
- Make A Difference Photopolymer Stamps
- Very Vanilla, Mint Macaron, and Cinnamon Cider Cardstock
- Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series paper
- Copper and Gold Foil Sheets
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
- Cinnamon Cider, Mint Macaron, and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends Combos
- Gathered Leaves Dies, and Stitched Rectangles Dies
- 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, and Linen Thread
- Stampin' Dimensionals