Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is "Hot Days of Summer." When I think about hot summer days, it immediately makes me want to beat the heat by resting in the shade with a cool refreshing beverage. I don't tolerate heat very well!
So today's card is just my idea of a perfect hot summer day - sitting in the shade with a gentle breeze blowing, watching the sun set over the ocean, and a cold glass of Sangria nearby! But, since I'm landlocked now, I'll just have to dream about it. 😉
The Sending Sunshine stamp set sure made it easy to recreate my fantasy, though! I borrowed the greeting from Timeless Tropical and the adult beverage from Nothing's Better Than stamp sets.
That's my share for today. Now click the Next button to jump to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner made!
- Sending Sunshine, Timeless Tropical, and Nothing's Better Than stamp sets
- Whisper White and Mango Melody cardstock
- Memento Tuxedo Black, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade, and Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pads
- Mango Melody and Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends Combo Packs
- Rectangle Stitched Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, and Love You More Than Dies
- Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
- Playing With Patterns Resin Dots
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Sponge Daubers