Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is "Back to School." I'm sure there will be great kids cards on this hop, but I thought a card to thank a teacher was in order. I can't even imagine the stress of shifting gears into hybrid or remote teaching after a classroom setting. God bless them all and keep them safe!
This card is going to my favorite teacher in the whole world. No, not one of my teachers from long ago (I'm so old they are probably long gone by now). This one is for my daughter. I knew she would grow up to be a teacher from when she was a little girl. Her favorite activity was playing teacher to her stuffed animals. She never really played dolls, but I can remember her lining up her stuffed animals and "teaching" them. That little girl will be 40 next year!
I want to give a huge shout out to my friend and downline, Sherry, for her feedback on designing this card. I was stumped, but she had great suggestions and really helped me. Thanks, Sherry!
That's my share for today. Now click the Next button to jump to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner made!
- Harvest Hellos and Beautiful World Cling Stamps
- Whisper White, Poppy Parade, and Brushed Metallic Cardstock
- Trimming The Town Designer Series Paper
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink, plus Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green, and Cinnamon Cider Stampin' Blends Markers
- Stitched Shapes Dies and Apple Builder Punch
- Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
- Wonderful Gems