Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is "Critter Cards, Any Animal" and since I haven't played with the Whale of a Time Suite yet, that was the obvious choice!
I love that Stampin' Up! frequently has patterns in their Designer Series paper that can be punched or die cut, and the Whale of a Time 6" x 6" DSP is no exception. I had originally stmped the whale image, but the DSP is so much more detailed that I just had to punch out one instead.
I did have to fussy cut the sea turtle, but that was easy. Layering the DSP patterns makes the card so appealing, and adding texture with the Seabed 3D embossing folder takes it over the top! Using the clear drops in the Flowers For Every Season Gems made it look like bubbles above the whale.
That's my share for today. Now click the Next button to jump to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner made!
- Whale Done Bundle
- Whisper White, Pretty Peacock, and Granny Apple Green Cardstock
- Whale of a Time 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and Granny Apple Green Classic Ink
- Seabed 3D Embossing Folder
- Sprig Punch
- Flowers For Every Season Gems
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine