I'm calling him Mario, because he has a beautiful (if somewhat squeaky) tenor voice. And he's singing my favorite Christmas Carol!
Remember, the Merry Mice clear mount stamp set is part of the Year-End Closeout for 20% off, as is the baker's twine used here. I am happy to report that the awesome Cable Knit Dynamic embossing folder is being carried over! Woohoo! I love that it gives such a deep impression.
Here's the "How To"
Image: Shimmery White 3" x 4"
Mat: Emerald Envy 3" x 4"
Greeting: Shimmery White scrap
DSP: This Christmas Specialty DSP 1-1/2" x 5-1/8"
Embossed background: Shimmery White 3-7/8" x 5-1/8"
Card base: Confetti Naturals (ret.) 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored and folded at 4-1/4"
- Stamp mouse in black on smaller shimmery white cardstock. Color using blender pens. Die cut with largest Stitched Shapes oval die.
- Die cut Emerald Envy with largest scalloped oval in Layering Ovals Framelits. Adhere image to mat.
- Emboss background with Cable Knit embossing folder, then adhere DSP to background. Wrap gold baker's twine around 3-4 ties and tie a bow near top.
- adhere background to card base and attach image with dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting using Labeler Alphabet in black on shimmery white scrap. Cut out and adhere to a strip long enough for greeting. (This will vary, depending on your greeting and letter spacing.)
- Affix greeting to bottom of image with liquid glue.