Since I'm coming up on the big birthday month soon, I thought I'd better get stocked up! This is the other card we made yesterday using the Lift Me Up bundle. Night of Navy was certainly the featured color yesterday with that bundle! I had thought about using Real Red for a patriotic looking card, but somehow the Watermelon Wonder seemed like a more interesting match. What do you think?
Here's the "How To"
Small balloon: Scrap of Whisper White
Image/greeting panel: 3-3/4" x 5"
Mat: Night of Navy 3-7/8" x 5-1/8"
Mat: Watermelon Wonder 4-1/8" x 5-3/8"
Card base: Whisper White Thick 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" scored & folded at 4-1/4"
- Stamp small balloon and die cut with the Up & Away Thinlits die.
- Die cut largest Up & Away balloon from center of Night of Navy mat. (Don't worry - hole will be covered!)
- Die cut corresponding balloon pieces from center of Watermelon Wonder mat.
- Stamp greeting, clouds, and one small balloon on Whisper White cardstock. Adhere to Night of Navy mat. (See? Hole covered!)
- Adhere both to Watermelon Wonder mat. (Voila - other holes covered!)
- Adhere all to card base.
- Glue balloon pieces to back of balloon making sure seams are covered by front of balloon.
- Adhere both balloons to card with dimensionals.