Happy Tuesday, stampers! Today's card is simply the cutest and easiest thing. And right now I need simple in my life, because this just happened....
Meet Luke, a sweet pup someone dumped at the church nearby. (Expletive deleted) My neighbor found him and his two kitten companions and brought him home, but couldn't catch the kitties. Her dog hated him so she was going to take him to the shelter, but we said we'd love to give him a home, so here he is! The vet says he's about six months old, and a Great Pyrenees mix (which I suspected) so he's going to be a big guy - I'm guessing close to 100 pounds when fully grown. He is now up to date on shots and de-wormer, and will be neutered next month. He potties outside like a good boy, and is learning to come when called. Still LOTS of work ahead, but he is so sweet and loving, and craves affection so I think we will be okay.
Anyhooo, enough about our new addition, which our other dog loves and the cat merely tolerates. 😄 Here are the instructions.
• Stamp Sets: Snowbody Better (156446)
• Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz (131201), Basic White (159276), Poppy Parade (119793)
• Ink: Memento Black (132708), Poppy Parade Blends (154958), Old Olive Blends (154892), Pool Party Blends (154894), Pumpkin Pie Blends (154897), Flirty Flamingo Blends (154884)
• Tools & Accessories: Stitched Rectangles Dies (151820), Red Rhinestones (146924), Foam Adhesive Strips (141825)
• DSP: Heartwarming Hugs (153492)
• Card Base: Pear Pizzazz 4-1/4" x 11"
• Cardstock #2: Basic White 4" x 5-1/4" and 3-3/4" x 5"
• Cardstock #3: Poppy Parade 1" x 3"
• DSP: 1-1/2" x 3-3/4"
• Score Pear Pizzazz card base at 5-1/2" and fold.
• Use third from largest Stitched Rectangle Die to cut frame from 4" x 5-1/4" layer of Basic White.
• Stamp Snowbody Better snowmen with Memento Black Ink towards top of 3-3/4" x 5" Basic White. Color with Stampin’ Blends.
• Trim top of DSP on a “snowbank” curve. Adhere to bottom of Snowbody piece. Adhere centered on base card.
• Add Foam Adhesive Strips all around the back of the frame. Adhere frame over the Snowbody stamped piece.
• Stamp You’re Snow Cool with Memento Black Ink on Poppy Parade cardstock, cut with narrow Stitched Rectangle Die. Adhere to frame at bottom.
• Add a trio of Red Rhinestones to background as shown.
The card is very pretty. I love snowmen cards, thank you for sharing the details.ReplyDelete
Very cute puppy, makes me want another dog. This was so sweet of you to take him in.
Thank you so much, Lora!Delete