Isn't this just the prettiest card? It's so simple, and yet simply elegant! The non-traditional colors really appeal to me, too, but you could do a more traditional look using Cherry Cobbler for the poinsettia and Garden Green or Evening Evergreen for the leaves.
My mom will get the pathology report tomorrow on the lymph nodes removed, so I'm praying for good news and that the cancer hasn't spread. Fingers crossed!
• Stamp Sets: Merriest Moments Bundle (156783), Merriest Moments Stamp Set Only (156353)
• Cardstock: Smoky Slate (131202), Soft Succulent (155776), Basic White (159276), Vellum (101856)
• Ink: Flirty Flamingo (147052), Soft Succulent (155778), Evening Evergreen (155576), Crushed Curry (147087)
• Tools & Accessories: Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Dies/Folder (156385), Brushed Metallic Dots (156506)
• Card Base: Smoky Slate 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"
• Cardstock #2: Vellum 4" x 5-1/4"
• Cardstock #3: Basic White 2-1/2" x 3-1/4" and 3" x 4-1/4" (stamping)
• Cardstock #4: Soft Succulent 5/8" x 2-1/2"
• Score card base at 4-1/4" and fold.
• Emboss Vellum with Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder and add to base card with Mini Glue Dots in each corner and center.
• Cut Basic White 2-1/2" x 3-1/4" with rectangle Merriest Frames Die, add to center with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
• Basic White 3" x 4-1/4": Stamp small and large poinsettia flower with Flirty Flamingo Ink, center with Crushed Curry Ink, two large holly leaves with Soft Succulent Ink, two vines with Evening Evergreen Ink. Cut with dies. Add to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals as shown.
• Stamp JOY on Soft Succulent cardstock with Evening Evergreen Ink. Cut left side on an angle and tuck under Poinsettia flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
• Brushed Metallic Dots: 1 large, 1 small. Add to rectangle.
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting - I'd love to hear from you!