Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme Is "Autumn Essentials" and that means our favorite Fall things! That's an easy one for me - my absolute favorite thing about Fall is the changing leaves. I am simply overwhelmed by the beauty when it's the peak of the colors, and that's coming up in about three weeks!
I got to preorder a bundle that will be in the Jan-Jun Mini Catalog, AND will be an early release for customers starting next month! It's called Curvy Celebrations and it has the Quite Curvy photopolymer set and Curvy Dies to match. There's also a Curvy Christmas photopolymer set and some DSP, but today I'm focusing on those lovely leaves.
I put the full Fall spectrum on there, starting with just the hint of yellow in the green, all the way to full-on burgundy turning russet. And aren't those birds just the cutest? That's another thing I love about Fall; the bugs are going away, and there will be fewer seeds for the birds, so I can hang the feeders with suet cakes again. Love watching them feeding!
That's my share for today. Now click the Next button to jump to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner made!
- Quite Curvy Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Plaid Tidings 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Stampin' Blends Combo Packs: Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Real Red, Poppy Parade, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Cinnamon Cider, Gray Granite, Petal Pink
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
- Curvy Dies, and Ornate Frames Dies
- Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
- Linen Thread
- Stampin' Seal, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals