Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is "Thinking of Christmas" which I've been doing a lot of lately. I'm a little over halfway finished with my Christmas card making, woohoo! One holiday set I haven't played with is the Arrange a Wreath bundle, and since I haven't made a square card in eons, it seemed the right thing to do with the wreath.
I inked up the wreath stamp with Just Jade using a sponge dauber and stamped it on 3-7/8" x 3-7/8" Whisper White. It was embossed with the Subtle 3D folder then adhered to a 4" x 4" Just Jade mat and then onto the 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" card base.
The polka dot Shaded Spruce (Classic Christmas DSP coming next Tuesday!) was cut with the wreath die and adhered on top. I used the Red Velvet Paper to cut the bow and popped it up on a mini dimensional. The greeting was die cut using Ornate Frames and also popped up on dimensionals and a few Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels finished it off.
That's my share for today. Now click the Next button to jump to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner made!
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Arrange a Wreath Bundle
- Whisper White and Just Jade Cardstock, Classic Christmas DSP, Red Velvet Paper Pack
- Just Jade and Real Red Classic Stampin' Pads
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Subtle 3D Embossing Folder, Ornate Frames Dies
- Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Mini Stampin' Dimensionals