Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is "Spooky Halloween." I'm not entirely convinced this card is spooky, but it was the best I could do! I was so happy with the glitter bat and bow on last week's Halloween favor that I had to use it on a card, too.
The greeting from Hallows Night Magic was heat embossed (white on black) and cut with one of the Ornate Frames. Then the larger filigree frame was cut from Black Glitter Paper for the frame behind the greeting.
The rest was easy peasy - just added some of the Magic In This Night DSP for a background and stamped the inside with the bats (Smoky Slate, stamped off) and Happy Halloween (Memento) greeting.
That's my share for today. Now click the Next button to jump to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner made!
- Hallows Night Magic Bundle
- Basic Black Cardstock and Black Glitter Paper
- Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper
- Smoky Slate Classic Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black, and VersaMark Ink
- Heat Tool and White Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and Ornate Frames Dies
- Glittered Organdy Ribbon and Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Stampin' Seal and Mini Glue Dots
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting - I'd love to hear from you!