Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is "Cute Halloween" and this is the third card I made for my neighbor's great-grands. This one is for the youngest sister, who is four years old, and she's the cutest little sassy-pants. I wish this darn pandemic would end so we could have them all over for a cook out and I could give the girls a big hug!
On this card I made a Pumpkin Pie watercolor wash for the background and embossed it with the Tasteful Textile 3D folder, then matted it on Pumpkin Pie before adhering it to the card base.
After heat-embossing the greeting, I used the Trio of Tags Dies to cut the jack-o-lanterns from Pumpkin Pie cardstock and glued them on the tag, then tied it with a Polka Dot Tulle ribbon. A Black Glitter Paper die cut was adhered before adding the black cat and tag, both on dimensionals. The eyes on the cat were made with the White Stampin' Chalk Marker. A few Pumpkin Pie rhinestones complete the card.
That's my share for today. Now click the Next button to jump to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner made!
- Tags Tags Tags Photopolymer Stamps
- Whisper White, Basic Black, and Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
- Fluid 100 Watercolor paper and Black Glitter Paper
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad and VersaMark Pad, White Stampin' Chalk Marker
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, Halloween Magic Dies, Trio of Tags Dies, Cat Punch, Heat Tool, Water Painters, White Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Stampin' Seal, Stampin Dimensionals