Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is "Welcome Autumn" and I'm almost giddy with anticipation of cool crisp evenings, and balmy days! This weekend we are anticipating our first night-time temps into the 40s. Bring on the sweaters and hot cocoa!!!
I think the Life Is Beautiful stamp set is perfect for any season, but especially for Fall. I used sponge daubers to add Mango Melody and Poppy Parade ink to the leaves stamp and stamped it twice - the leaves haven't really started to fall just yet!
The bottom 3/4" was trimmed from the card front so the Plaid Tidings DSP could show. The image panel was cut to fit the card front and embossed with the Subtle folder after stamping the tree and leaves. A scattering of Sequins For Everything finished the card. I love how there are four separate color groups for the sequins!
That's my share for today. Now click the Next button to jump to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner made!
- Life Is Beautiful Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Very Vanilla Cardstock, and Plaid Tidings 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
- Soft Suede, Mango Melody, and Poppy Parade Classic Stampin' Pads
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies, and Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
- Sequins For Everything embellishment
- Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Seal, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, and Stampin' Dimensionals