Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is "Bountiful Blessings" and, despite some current world affairs, I think we still have much for which to be thankful!
I used Gather Together and the Gathered Leaves Dies for this card, and I did something a little different. The maple leaves were die cut from the Brushed Metallic Cardstock and then colored with dark Real Red and dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends! After coloring, I buffed them a bit with a paper towel to take some of the color off.
I did use Poppy Parade for the mat because the Real Red was a bit brighter on the brushed metallic cardstock, but the Sequins For Everything matched nicely!
That's my share for today. Now click the Next button to jump to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner made!
- Gather Together Bundle
- Very Vanilla, Poppy Parade, and Brushed Metallic Cardstock
- Real Red and So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pads
- Real Red and Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends Combos
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
- Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
- Stitched Shapes and Stitched Nested Labels Dies
- Sequins For Everything
- Forever greenery Trim Combo Pack
- Stampin' Seal, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, and Fine-Tip Glue Pen
OMG those leaves are beautiful, love your card, thank you for sharing.ReplyDelete