Have you noticed the all-purpose greeting stamp set on page 59 of the Jul-Dec Mini? It has all the fall holidays covered, as well as Christmas and birthdays! Today's Double Triangle fun fold features the Halloween greeting and the cute bats.
It's a bit tricky to cut, so here's a link to my friend Dawn's instructions on Splitcoast Stampers. It helps to see it done!
• Stamp Set: Little Delights (156527)
• Cardstock: Smoky Slate (13202), Basic Black (121045), Pumpkin Pie (105117)
• Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
• Tools & Accessories: Paper Trimmer (152392), Layering Circles Dies (151770), Cute Stars Adhesive-Backed Sequins (156484)
• Designer Paper: Cute Halloween (156479)
• Card Base: Smoky Slate 8 ½” x 11” (this will make 2 card bases)
• DSP: 4” x 5 ¼” – choose the striped and Pumpkin/Cat face pieces from pack
• Small pieces of Basic Black, Smoky Slate, and Pumpkin Pie to die cut circles
• Score Smoky Slate cardstock at 5 ½” with cardstock in landscape direction and then rotate to vertical direction and score again at 4 ¼”; using the Paper Trimmer cut on the diagonal corner to corner (remove the scoring blade to fit in Paper Trimmer corner to corner). Once cut on the diagonal you will have 2 card bases. Save 1 half for a future card. Crease folds well with bone folder.
• Cut the DSP corner to corner to make 2 triangles.
• Randomly stamp the striped piece of DSP with bats using black ink.
• Attach both pieces of DSP to card front with liquid glue.
• Die cut the 3 circles: Basic Black with scalloped 2 7/8” die; Pumpkin Pie with the plain 2 3/8” die; Smoky Slate with the scalloped 2” die.
• Stamp sentiment with black ink in center of Smoky Slate circle.
• Layer the 3 circles together with liquid adhesive.
• Attach circles to the top corner DSP centering on card front. Be sure to apply liquid adhesive only to the top corner of the Basic Black circle.
• Attach star sequins to Smoky Slate sentiment circle.