Halloween is fast approaching, so this week the "hocus pocus" focus is on Frightfully Cute! Is this not the cutest card ever?! Not frightful at all!
• Stamp Sets: Frightfully Cute (156487)
• Cardstock: Highland Heather (146986), Basic White (159276), Basic Black (121045), Pumpkin Pie (105117), Smoky Slate (131202), Crushed Curry (131199)
• Ink: Tuxedo Black (132708), Pumpkin Pie (147086), Mango Melody (147093), Smoky Slate (147113)
• Tools & Accessories: Star Crossed embossing folder (156567), Scalloped Contours dies (155560), Frightful Tags dies (156492), Highland Heather ribbon (155812), Playful Pets trim (152466), Water Painters (151298)
• Card Base: 4” x 11”
• Cut a 4” x 11” Highland Heather card base.
• Emboss the card front using the Star crossed embossing folder.
• Cut a Basic White scallop rectangle.
• Cut a Basic Black tree and adhere to the rectangle.
• Stamp a pumpkin on each side of the tree using Pumpkin Pie ink.
• Stamp the moon using Mango Melody ink.
• Stamp the bat and spider using Tuxedo Black ink.
• Add a watered-down puddle of Smoky Slate ink. Using your water painter, tap the water painter to add speckles to the rectangle.
• Adhere the rectangle to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
• Cut a Basic Black spiderweb and adhere to the rectangle.
• Cut a Smoky Slate gate and adhere to the rectangle.
• Cut the stars from Crushed Curry cardstock and adhere to the rectangle.
• Cut a Pumpkin Pie tag and stamp the sentiment using Tuxedo Black ink.
• Adhere the sentiment to the spider web using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
• Cut a 2” piece of Highland Heather ribbon.
• Wrap the Basic Black/White twine around the ribbon in a knot. Trim and fray ends.
• Tuck and adhere the ribbon behind the lower left corner of the rectangle using a glue dot.