Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is our favorite stamp set from the new Jul-Dec Mini Catalog. Since it changes week to week for me, this week it's Bright Baubles, because...COLORING!
I chose Mint Macaron for this card because I wanted to use the gorgeous Genial Gems to make things more sparkly. After heat embossing the bauble in gold, I colored with Mint Mac light and dark, and added a tiny bit of So Saffron to the hanger to make it look more like gold.
Isn't the musical background just lovely? It's the Merry Melody 3D folder and it makes a great impression! I borrowed the greeting from Time of Giving because I wanted a scripty look to the sentiment.
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Bright Baubles Bundle (with Delicate Baubles Dies) and Time of Giving stamp sets
- Shimmery White and Mint Macaron cardstock, Gold Foil Sheets
- Heat Tool, VersaMark ink, and Metallics Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Mint Macaron Stampin' Blends Combo, So Saffron Dark Stampin' Blend
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder
- Simply Elegant Trim and Genial Gems
- Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals, Shimmery Crystal Effects