Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is our favorite stamp set from the new Jul-Dec Mini Catalog. Since it changes week to week for me, this week it's Bright Baubles, because...COLORING!
I chose Mint Macaron for this card because I wanted to use the gorgeous Genial Gems to make things more sparkly. After heat embossing the bauble in gold, I colored with Mint Mac light and dark, and added a tiny bit of So Saffron to the hanger to make it look more like gold.
Isn't the musical background just lovely? It's the Merry Melody 3D folder and it makes a great impression! I borrowed the greeting from Time of Giving because I wanted a scripty look to the sentiment.
That's my share for today. Click the Next button to jump over to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner has made!
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Bright Baubles Bundle (with Delicate Baubles Dies) and Time of Giving stamp sets
- Shimmery White and Mint Macaron cardstock, Gold Foil Sheets
- Heat Tool, VersaMark ink, and Metallics Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Mint Macaron Stampin' Blends Combo, So Saffron Dark Stampin' Blend
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder
- Simply Elegant Trim and Genial Gems
- Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals, Shimmery Crystal Effects
Beautiful, first card I've seen using this set, thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
Very pretty cardsReplyDelete