Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is Sweet Summertime - what says summertime to you? When I think of summertime, I remember the feeling of freedom when I was a kid and school was out for three whole months, and days were filled with adventures, bike riding, roller skating, and trips to the beach which always included a stop at the ice cream shop!
My favorite flavors were mint chip, strawberry, and mocha almond fudge. It was always a race to see if I could finish it before it all melted. Unfortunately, I usually lost that race in the hot, humid Virginia summers. 😋
My card today features some sparkly ribbon called White 3/8" Glittered Organdy from the July-Dec Mini catalog that starts next month. You know I had to get it! And since that wasn't enough bling to suit me, I added some Artistry Blooms sequins and Clear Wink of Stella. *big grin*
That's my share for today. Click the Next button to jump over to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner has made!
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Sweet Ice Cream photopolymer stamp set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch
- Basic White, Mint Macaron, and Soft Suede cardstock
- Subtles 6" x 6" DSP
- Mint Macaron, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, and Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin' Pads
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and Checks & Dots embossing folder
- Clear Wink of Stella, White 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon and Artistry Blooms Adhesive-backed Sequins
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin' Dimensionals
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting - I'd love to hear from you!