Happy Tuesday, y'all! Here's a cute fun fold for you. Next week's tutorial will be on Monday, as I have surgery scheduled Tuesday. Enjoy!
• Stamp Sets: To The Moon (155667)
• Cardstock: Misty Moonlight (153081), Basic White (159276)
• Ink: Misty Moonlight (153118), Gorgeous Grape (147099), Daffodil Delight (147094)
• Tools & Accessories: Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels (151193), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Paper Trimmer (152392), Paper Snips (103579)
• Card Base: Misty Moonlight Cardstock 5-1/2” x 4-1/4”
• Cardstock #2: Basic White Cardstock 9-3/4” x 4”
• Follow the pattern below to score and cut the Basic White Cardstock layer. Cut the red line first then do all of the scoring:
• Stamp the moon image repeatedly as shown in the photo using Daffodil Delight Ink.
• Stamp the sentiment over the bottom moon image using Misty Moonlight Ink.
• Stamp the star constellation image to the inside right over the moon using Misty Moonlight Ink.
• Stamp stars in the background on or near each moon image as follows:
o Large star using Gorgeous Grape Ink
o Cluster of 3 stars using Misty Moonlight Ink
o Cluster of small stars using Gorgeous Grape Ink
• Stamp the crescent moon on a scrap of Basic White Cardstock using Daffodil Delight Ink. Hand cut and adhere to the left of the sentiment using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
• Add Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels in among each small cluster of stars.
• Fold the Basic White Cardstock flat and add adhesive to the back. Center over the Misty Moonlight Card Base and press in place.