Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is Christmas in July, and I've been seeing lots of holiday magic previews from the new Jul-Dec Mini catalog. It's the (second) most wonderful time of the year! My card today features the absolutely adorable Sweet Little Stockings bundle.
Isn't that little pup face peeking out of the stocking too cute?! Can't you just imagine the squeals of delight when the kids see something like that?
Notice the White Glittered Organdy Ribbon? It's hard to see in the photo, but so pretty in real life! I paired this bundle with the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder and Dies. It looks so festive and really gets me in the mood for my upcoming Twelve Days of Christmas in July later this month. *wink*
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Sweet Little Stockings bundle (Sweet Little Stockings photopolymer stamp set + Stockings Dies)
- Basic White and Bermuda Bay cardstock
- Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper
- Memento ink and Stampin' Blends Combos: Cherry Cobbler, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, and Cinnamon Cider
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder & Dies
- White Glittered Organdy Ribbon
- Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals, and Multipurpose Liquid Glue