Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Tutorial Tuesday - Party Puffins
A day late, but yesterday was our 46th anniversary and we spent the day in Knoxville. 😊
• Stamp Sets: Party Puffins (155054)
• Cardstock and Paper: Basic White (159276), Coastal Cabana (131297), Thick Basic White (159229), Brights Designer Series Paper Assortment (155228)
• Ink: Coastal Cabana (147097), Memento (132708), Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154885), Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154894), Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154897)
• Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220), White Crinkled Seam Binding (151326)
• Tools & Accessories: Banners Pick a Punch (153608), Layering Circles Dies (151770), Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss (150673), Stamparatus (146276), Paper Trimmer (152392), Bone Folder (102300), Take Your Pick (144107), Paper Snips (103579)
• Adhesive: Mini Glue Dots (103683), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
• Thick Basic White Card Base 4-1/4” x 11”, scored and folded to 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”
• Basic White: Layer 4” x 5-1/4”, Die Cut 2-1/2” x 3”, Sentiment ½” x 2-3/4”
• Coastal Cabana: Layer 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”, Die Cut 2-1/4” x 2-1/4”, Accent Strip 1/8” x 4-1/4”
• Brights Designer Paper Coastal Cabana Pattern: Layer 1-1/2” x 4”
• Ink the birthday cake from Party Puffins in Coastal Cabana and stamp a random pattern on the Basic White layer.
• Ink the sentiment in Coastal Cabana and stamp on Basic White.
• Place the puffin in your Stamparatus, ink it with Memento and stamp on Basic White. Repeat inking and stamping to darken the puffin.
• Color the puffin with dark Stampin’ Blends: feet and beak – Pumpkin Pie; hat – Granny Apple Green and Pool Party.
• Use your Paper Snips to cut around the sides of the puffin’s hat. Then slide the Layering Circle die under the hat and around the puffin to cut it out.
• Use a scalloped Layering Circle die to cut Coastal Cabana.
• Adhere the puffin circle to the scalloped circle with Dimensionals.
• Add Stampin’ Seal to the back left and right edge of the Coastal Cabana designer paper. Then adhere a strip of White Crinkled Seam Binding.
• Adhere the designer paper to the stamped layer with Multipurpose Glue.
• Adhere the accent strip near the inside bottom of the card with Multipurpose Glue.
• Adhere the stamped layer to the Coastal Cabana layer with Multipurpose Glue. Then adhere the layered piece to the card front with Dimensionals.
• Adhere the layered circle to the card with Dimensionals, adding a double stack of Mini Dimensionals under the pom pom on the puffin’s hat.
• Cut the left edge of the sentiment with the Banners Pick a Punch. Then, adhere it with Dimensionals.
• Tie a bow from White Crinkled Seam Binding and adhere it with Mini Glue Dots.
• Use your Take Your Pick to place Rhinestones.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting - I'd love to hear from you!