Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is creating textures using ribbon, embossing folders or paste, or sponging - anything to add dimension. I figured this would be a good time to give the Tidings & Trimmings bundle a test drive. I have to start thinking about my Christmas cards!
The background was created with one of the Wintry 3D embossing folders on Sahara Sand, with Evening Evergreen sponged lightly over to enhance the details. I also sponged E.E. on some matching cardstock using the polka dot mask in the Basic Patterns Decorative Masks. I love polka dots, do you?
The greeting was stamped in Evening Evergreen on Soft Succulent and die cut with the Tailor Made Tags Dies. A few of the stars in the Christmas Trimmings Dies cut from gold metallic specialty paper were added along with an Evening Evergreen Open Weave Ribbon bow.
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Tiding & Trimmings bundle
- Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, and Sahara Sand cardstock
- Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper
- Evening Evergreen ink and Sponge Daubers
- Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine and Tailor Made Tags Dies
- Evening Evergreen Open Weave Ribbon
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue