I thought it was Monday almost all day - sorry this is late getting posted!
• Stamp Sets: Hand-Penned Petals Bundle (155492)
• Cardstock: Fresh Freesia (155613), Basic White (159276)
• Ink: Fresh Freesia (155611), Memento Black (132708), Fresh Freesia Blends Combo (155518), Daffodil Delight Blends Combo (154883), Soft Succulent Blends Combo (155521)
• Tools & Accessories: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Scalloped Contours Dies (155560), Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon (155615), 2021-2023 In Color Jewels (155571), Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder (152718), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Glue Dots (103683), Grid Paper (130148)
• Designer Paper: Pansy Petals (155807)
• Card Base: Fresh Freesia 4 ¼ x 11, score at 5 ½
• Cardstock #2: Fresh Freesia 4 1/8 x 5 3/8
• Cardstock #3: Basic White 3 3/8 x 4 5/8, 2 ¾ x 2 ¾ for flower, scrap for sentiment
• Designer Paper #1: Pansy Petals 2 5/8 x 4, 1 ½ x 4 ¼ (To save paper cut a piece 1 ½ x 3 and cut in half. Add from each edge using Grid Paper to make sure you are straight.)
• Stamp the flower stamp over the 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 piece of Fresh Freesia. Stamp randomly in Fresh Freesia and turn stamp as you go. Run this layer through the Cut & Emboss Machine with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. Add to the card front.
• The the strip of Fresh Freesia gingham designer paper across the mid-section of the card front. Use Grid Paper to make sure you are straight. See note above about saving just a little of the DSP.
• Cut the Basic White layer with the 2nd largest rectangle in the Scalloped Contours dies. Add to the card with dimensionals.
• Cut the other pieces of gingham paper with the 3rd largest of the Scalloped Contours dies. Glue to the center of the white layer.
• Stamp the flower cluster with Memento Black ink of the white square. Color using the Fresh Freesia, Soft Succulent, and Daffodil Delight combo of blends. Cut this out with the Penned Flowers dies. Add with dimensionals.
• Stamp the sentiment from Hand-Penned Petals in Fresh Freesia on a scrap of white. Fussy cut with snips and add to the card with dimensionals.
• Add a bow of Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon to the flower stem with a glue dot.
• Add a freesia jewel from the 2021-2023 In Color Jewels.