More retiring DSP used*, woohoo, plus some new 2017-2019 In Color DSP! There's something old, something new, but nothing borrowed or blue on here. (Sorry, that was corny, I know.)
I am having so much fun with the Daisy Delight stamp set! I love all kinds of flowers and daisies are high on the list, especially Shasta Daisies and Gerbera Daisies. This one reminds me of the latter.
The greeting is from Just Add Text, a lovely set of six stamps with beautiful sentiments. Here they are:
I have lots of ideas for using the others, so stay tuned!
The Daisy Delight stamp set will be available as a bundle with the Daisy Punch in the new catalog. Helpful hint if you are going to punch the daisy - make sure you have one of the petals pointed down toward the bottom of your cardstock, and no more than about 1/4" to 3/8" from the edge. That will give you some "wiggle room" to get the image lined up. If you line up the top and bottom petals, the others will fall into place!
* The rate of using it versus acquiring it is seriously out of whack, LOL! I have enough for several lifetimes at this rate!
Here's the "How To"
Daisy: Berry Burst 3" x 6"
Greeting: Whisper White 1-1/8" x 5-1/4"
DSP strip: Fresh Florals DSP 1-1/4" x 5-1/4"
Glitter strip: Gold Glimmer Paper 3/8" x 5-1/4"
Background DSP: Pop of Pink Specialty DSP 4" x 5-1/4"
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored & folded at 4-1/4"
- Adhere Pop of Pink DSP to card base.
- Stamp greeting with Berry Burst ink on right side of greeting strip. Adhere to card 1/2" from bottom of DSP.
- Adhere Fresh Florals DSP strip above greeting strip, butting edges together.
- Attach Gold Glimmer to cover seams.
- Stamp large daisy twice with Berry Burst Classic ink on Berry Burst cardstock, and punch with Daisy Punch (see note above).
- Use bone folder to curl petals, then a dot of liquid glue to fasten both daisy pieces together (turned so bottom daisy petals fill in gap between top daisy petals.
- Add largest Gold Faceted Gem to center of daisy and adhere to card with a Stampin' Dimensional.
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting - I'd love to hear from you!