Still keeping yesterday's color theme, but this time the small single daisy flower from Daisy Delight was used. This is a two-step image, so the outline was stamped in Basic Black first, then the fill color in Daffodil Delight. Easy-peasy, no coloring involved!
Since I had a piece of the gingham check left over from yesterday's card, I put it to work here instead of throwing it into the Box o' Useful Bits. The very, very full Box o' Useful Bits.
Here's the "How To"
Image: Whisper White 3" x 3"
Mat for image: Basic Black 2-1/4" x 2-1/4"
Greeting: Whisper White 1-1/8" x 2-3/4"
Mat for greeting: Basic Black 1-1/4" x 2-7/8"
Gingham: Leftover from yesterday 2" x 4-1/8" (you can substitute DSP for gingham)
Mat for gingham: Basic Black 2-1/8" x 4-1/4"
DSP: Color theory DSP Stack (available June 1st) 3-7/8" x 5-1/8"
Mat: Basic Black 4" x 5-1/4"
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored & folded at 4-1/4"
- Stamp single daisy three times (in black) on image panel. Stamp stems in black. Note: I masked the daisy to stamp the stems a little higher so more leaves would show.
- Stamp fill color on daisies and cut out daisy bunch with second largest Stitched Shapes square. Adhere to mat.
- Stamp greeting from Butterfly Basics in black, and adhere to mat.
- Adhere gingham and DSP to their respective mats.
- Attach largest DSP/mat to card base. Adhere gingham/mat on top toward the left side.
- Attach daisies and greeting with dimensionals.
- Add Clear Wink of Stella to flowers, if desired.