Haapy Fall, y'all!
• Stamp Sets: Pretty Pumpkins Bundle (156478), Love of Leaves (158246)
• Cardstock and Paper: Basic White (159276), Bumblebee (153077), Crumb Cake (120953), Merry Merlot (146979), Mossy Meadow (133676), Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper (155841)
• Ink: Bumblebee (153116), Merry Merlot (147112), Mossy Meadow (147111), Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs: Crumb Cake (154882), Old Olive (154892), Pale Papaya (155519), Pumpkin Pie (154897)
• Embellishments: Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots (156506), Linen Thread (104199)
• Tools & Accessories: Banners Pick a Punch (153608), Stitched Leaves Dies (153567), Stitched Rectangles Dies (151820), Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690), Layering Circles Dies (151770), Timber 3D Embossing Folder (156406)
• Cardstock #1: Mossy Meadow card base 4-1/4” x 11”, scored & folded at 4-1/4”
• Cardstock #2: Basic White 2-3/4” x 5-1/4” (pumpkins), 3” x 3” (leaf), 2” x 2-1/2” (sentiment), 4” x 5-1/4” (card liner)
• Cardstock #3: Bumblebee (2) 4-1/16” x 5-5/16”
• Cardstock #4: Crumb Cake 2” x 3-1/2”
• Cardstock #5: Merry Merlot 3-1/4” x 3-1/4” (die cut circle)
• DSP: Beauty of the Earth 4” x 5-1/4” (tree pattern), (2) ½” x 2-1/2” (banners)
• Stamp the pumpkin from Pretty Pumpkins in Mossy Meadow and Merry Merlot on Basic White. Color the pumpkins with Stampin’ Blends: Mossy Meadow pumpkin with Old Olive combo; and the Merry Merlot pumpkin with a combination of Light Pumpkin Pie and Pale Papaya combo; stems with Dark Crumb Cake.
• Stamp the sentiment in Mossy Meadow on Basic White
• Ink the Lovely Leaves leaf in Bumblebee, dip the tips in Merry Merlot. Use your Stampin’ Spritzer to spritz with water, then turn to let the ink run before stamping on Basic White. Let it dry. Use a Stitched Leaves Die to cut out the leaf.
• Use a Detailed Pumpkins Die to cut out the pumpkins.
• Use a Stitched So Sweetly Die to cut out the sentiment.
• Use a Stitched Rectangle Die to cut the Crumb Cake before embossing with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder.
• Use a Layering Circles Die to cut the Merry Merlot.
• Use the Banners Pick a Punch to flag the ends of the designer paper strips.
• Adhere the large panel of Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper to a Bumblebee panel with Multipurpose Glue.
• Adhere the large Basic White panel to the remaining Bumblebee panel and then to the inside of the card. Optional: Accent with a ½” strip of Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper.
• Adhere the Crumb Cake panel with Dimensionals
• Adhere the Merry Merlot circle with Dimensionals under the left-hand side.
• Adhere the leaf and pumpkins with Dimensionals.
• Adhere a multi-loop Linen Thread Bow with Mini Glue Dots.
• Adhere the banners to the sentiment with Multipurpose Glue. Then adhere to the card with Dimensionals.
• Accent with copper Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots.
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting - I'd love to hear from you!