Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is In the Garden, and in the garden is my favorite place to be. So.... are we talking veggie garden or flower garden? Because I love them both! 😃 Since I don't have any vegetable stamps, that made the decision easy for me. Flowers it is!
I chose Daisy Garden for the Smoky Slate background. The ink was lightly sponged on the stamp with a Sponge Dauber. After stamping the background, I used a Blending Brush to add a touch of Bermuda Bay. Stamped and colored the daisies (stamped twice), which were then punched with the Medium Daisy Punch and glued together. The stem was stamped and fussy cut, and popped up on Mini Dimensionals cut in half, with the daisy added on top.
The greeting was heat embossed on black and fussy cut, then also popped up on dimensionals.
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Daisy Garden and Daisy Lane stamp sets
- Basic White and Basic Black cardstock
- VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Bermuda Bay, and Smoky Slate ink
- Dark Pool Party Stampin' Blend and Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
- White Stampin' Emboss Powder and Heat Tool
- Medium Daisy Punch
- Blending Brush and Sponge Dauber
- Matte Black Dots and Baker's Twine Essentials Pack