Since I seem to be getting squirrelier lately, I thought this cute card was appropriate. 😁 Aren't those squirrels just the cutest thing? I like 'em because they aren't in my garden taking a bite out of my tomatoes and peppers. (Cute little boogers.)
· Stamp Set: Nuts About Squirrels (156575)
· Cardstock: Cajun Craze (119684), Bumblebee (153077), Very Vanilla (101650)
· Ink: Cajun Craze (147085), Pumpkin Pie (147086), Bumblebee (153116), Early Espresso (147114), Soft Suede (147115), Sahara Sand (147117)
· Tools & Accessories: Layering Circles Dies (151770), Metallic Pearls (146282), Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon (153658)
· DSP: Cork Specialty Paper (156393)
· Card Base: Cajun Craze 4-1/4” x 11, scored at 5-1/2” and folded in half
· Cardstock #2: Bumblebee 4” x 5-1/4”
· Cardstock #3: Very Vanilla 3-1/2” x 5”
· DSP #1: Cork Specialty 1/2” x 5”
· Scraps of Cajun Craze & Very Vanilla for stamping and die cutting
· On the Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp the following in Early Espresso ink: the outline of the squirrel with the acorn, the tree branch and the outline of the squirrel on the branch.
· Stamp both of the squirrel’s fur with the coordinating stamps in Sahara Sand ink.
· Stamp the top of the acorn with the coordinating stamp in Soft Suede ink and stamp the acorn in Soft Suede ink stamped-off once.
· Stamp the leaves as shown in Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Bumblebee inks.
· Adhere the Very Vanilla and Cork Specialty Paper to the Bumblebee cardstock, then adhere the Bumblebee cardstock layer to the Cajun Craze card base.
· On a scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso ink, then die cut using the 1-3/8” circle from the Layering Circles Dies. Die cut a 1-1/2” scalloped circle from a scrap of Cajun Craze cardstock and adhere the circles together.
· Run some Stampin’ Seal along the back of the layered circles and adhere the Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon in a zig-zag pattern on the back of the circle.
· Trim the ends of the ribbon at an angle and adhere the circles to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
· Add one gold Metallic Pearl to the card front as shown.