Two more days until the HOLIDAY catalog begins!
Here is another one of the cards we made in the Christmas Stamp-A-Stack on Saturday. I really love this because it highlights the beautiful Joyous Noel Suite on page 29 of the Holiday catalog. The Specialty DSP is sooo gorgeous!
I chose to make the greeting the main focus, so adding the Copper Foil Stitched Label behind it really brought it to the forefront. Of course, one can never have too many stitched layers, so the greeting was cut with an oval from the Stitched Shaped Framelits!
The copper-edged ribbon is from the Tea Room Ribbon Combo pack in the annual catalog. To make it easier to wrap around the DSP, I added 1/8" Scor-Tape to the back. That stuff sure is handy when you need narrower adhesive!
Here's the "How To"
- Randomly stamp the leaflet from Peaceful Noel using Sahara Sand ink all over the top half of the card base.
- Adhere the ribbon to the top edge of the 2" x 5-1/4" DSP, and then adhere to bottom of card base leaving an even border.
- Stamp greeting using Merry Merlot ink, and dotted line using Shaded Spruce ink. Cut out with second-largest stitched oval.
- Cut stitched label from Copper Foil and adhere greeting label. Pop up on card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere bow with a Glue Dot.