Today, November 27th, from 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM MT Stampin' Up! is shipping any size order for FREE. Yes, you read that right!
And not only do you save money on shipping, but if you live in a state that taxes shipping (like I do), you also save on the sales tax on that shipping. WOOT!
So, you have your list all ready, right? Right? If not, here are some ideas to help you take advantage of this great deal:
- Send an all-inclusive card kit to a friend or relative for Christmas. Shut-ins love having something to do, and sending cards to friends and family makes them happy. (Don't forget postage stamps!)
- Order some supplies (adhesive, dimensionals, a package of pearls or rhinestones) for your crafty friends for Christmas, or to set aside for gifting later for birthdays.
- Send a new mom or grandma a Memories & More album (with photo pages) and the Bundle of Love card pack. All they have to do is add photos!
- Gift your child's teacher a Love Today Planner Kit.
- Give your out-of-state grandchild a card kit to do with their friends.
- Stock up on basics for yourself, like cardstock, adhesive, and envelopes.
- Treat yourself to something bigger that you've been yearning for! Go for the Big Shot; you'll save $11.00 in shipping costs. Or get a stamp/die bundle if you already have the Big Shot.
- Give a friend a three-month Paper Pumpkin subscription. It will be like Christmas every month!
- Send a pack of note cards, an ink pad, and a thank you stamp to a new bride or new mom.
Don't forget the Twelve Days of Christmas TAGS starts Wednesday! Each post will feature a different tag. Here's a sneak peek at one of the tags: