Here's one of the cards from the Color Me Happy kit, but I put my own spin on it. The card was originally 4" x 4", but I wanted an A2 size, so I took elements from the original and added to it. Here's what is in the kit:
Can you tell which elements are different?
- Cut down the card front and matted it on black cardstock
- Changed the greeting to Happy Birthday and cut banner ends
- Added cupcake from Bella & Friends
- Added two strips of gold Washi tape to the white A2 card base
- Popped matted image up on dimensionals
I sure do love coloring with the Stampin' Blends Markers! Don't forget my special bonus when you order six of the color combo packs.....You will get a FREE Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad from me! This offer is only good through Nov. 15th, so don't wait until it's too late! You have one more week.