Today marks the 9th anniversary of my very first blog post! I can't believe how quickly the time has flown by. I had no idea what I was doing back then, and still don't, but it's been a ton of fun, anyway!
Who could have predicted that I would be even more addicted to card-making than when I first started?! All credit for this happy, harmless addiction goes to my best friend forever, Barb. We have been BFFs since junior high and this year is our "golden anniversary", LOL. (Dang, how did THAT happen?!)
So, to my friends and followers who have stuck with me on this blogging journey, even if we have never met face-to-face, I just want to say that I love you (and coffee)! This card is for you!!!
Here's the "How To"
Coffee cups: Coffee Break DP
Greeting: Whisper White 1-1/4" x 1-3/4"
Circles: Pool Party 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" and Whisper White 1-3/4" x 1-3/4"
DSP strip: Coffee Break DSP 2" x 4-1/8"
Mat: Early Espresso 2-1/8" x 4-1/8"
Embossed background: Whisper White 4-1/8" x 5-3/8"
Card base: Whisper White Thick 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored & folded at 4-1/4"
- Emboss background with the Sparkle embossing folder and adhere to card base.
- Die cut Pool Party cardstock with the second smallest circle in the Stitched Shapes Framelits, and Whisper White with second smallest circle in the Layering Circles Framelits.
- Adhere DSP strip to mat and circles to DSP.
- Wrap Pool Party Shimmer Ribbon 1/2" from bottom, adhering ends to back. Attach to card front.
- Stamp greeting using Early Espresso ink and fussy-cut the heart. Attach with dimensionals.
- Die cut coffee cups from DSP using the coordinating die in the Coffee Cups Framelits. Attach with dimensionals.