...to whoever placed an online order yesterday for the Classic Stampin' Pads Brights Collection. Unfortunately, since you selected "No Contact" when you made the account, I have no way of sending this card to you. *Sad face*
To make matters worse, you would have qualified for an entry into the Coffee Café Bundle drawing, but I don't know who you are! If you didn't mean to choose no contact, you can sign into your account and change it. I promise I won't load your email with spam. That's not my style (and I don't like spam, either).
This was a fun card to make, and I revisited an old bow technique, taught to me by the fabulous Jennifer Timko when she came to play in my craft studio five years ago. (Wow, has it really been that long?!) You can see her double bow technique in the video below.
Here's the "How To"
Greeting: Vellum Cardstock 3-1/2" x 5"
Background: Color Theory DSP 3-7/8" x 5-1/8"
Mat: Whisper White 4" x 5-1/4"
Card base: Berry Burst 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored & folded at 4-1/4"
- Adhere DSP to mat, and then to card base.
- Rub embossing buddy over vellum and stamp greeting with VersaMark ink. Cover with embossing powder, tap off excess, and heat with heat tool.
- Use second largest label die to cut greeting (placing greeting toward top of die). Cut again, lining up sides, to shorten bottom edge of label.
- Adhere to card with glue dots at top and bottom of label. Cover top glue dot with a Glitter Enamel Dot.
- Make a bow with the Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon and adhere with a glue dot to bottom of label.
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting - I'd love to hear from you!