As promised, here are the basic instructions for the two baby cards shown in the International Highlights Top Ten Bog Hop. They really are simple, but there is a bit of fussy-cutting involved!
For the baby boy card, start with a Crumb Cake card base and add the Dapper Denim ombre Color Theory DSP cut to 4-1/8" x 5-3/8".
- Heat emboss the Hello Baby in white.
- Using the Large Letters Framelits, die cut B-O-Y from Crumb Cake and Dapper Denim cardstock. Use liquid glue to adhere the letters together, slightly offset for a shadow effect. Attach to card with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Die cut or punch stars from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and adhere with liquid glue.
- Stamp baby and stuffed animals on Shimmery White cardstock, color & fussy-cut baby and teddy bear, and adhere with dimensionals.
For the baby girl card, start with a Shimmery White card base. Cut the Delightful Daisy DSP to 3-3/4" x 5", wrap Very Vanilla Baker's Twine around and tie a bow. (I found it easier to adhere the DSP to a scrap of cardstock cut the same size before tying the twine.) Adhere to card base.
- Stamp moon/baby twice on Shimmery White. Color one baby with Blender Pens and fussy-cut baby. Die cut other baby and moon using third largest circle die in Layering Circles Framelits (it measures ~2-3/8" diameter).
- Use a mask to cover the sky, and sponge So Saffron to color the moon, leaving sky uncolored.
- Stamp greeting on sky above baby.
- Adhere to doily, and then attach to card with dimensionals.
- Adhere fussy-cut baby with dimensionals.
- Die cut stars from Gold Glimmer paper, attaching small one with liquid glue, and large one with a dimensional. (Note: I twisted Gold Metallic Thread together to make the cord the star is hanging from.)