Here's another of the stamp club's cute, quick cards using the Window Box Thinlits. Aren't those birthday candles just the cutest thing? The greeting is from Big on Birthdays, and the streamers/confetti is from Balloon Adventures. the whole top is popped up on dimensionals to give depth to the candles.
This would be cute with the balloons instead of the streamers, too!
Here's the "How To"
Top piece: Very Vanilla 4" x 5-1/4"
Candle flames: Crushed Curry 3/8" x 1-3/4"
Card base: Bermuda Bay 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored & folded at 4-1/4"
- Stamp birthday greeting in Basic Black 5/8" from bottom of Very Vanilla cardstock. Stamp streamers randomly in Crushed Curry.
- Die cut candles above greeting.
- Position top piece on card base to see where the Crushed Curry piece needs to be placed behind the candle flames. Adhere Crushed Curry in place.
- Color Happy Birthday with Crushed Curry marker.
- Add dimensionals all around back of top piece, and around die cut.
- Adhere to card base and add enamel shapes stars.
I just love your card and this die is awesome! Hugs JoReplyDelete
Thank you, Jo! I'm posting another one using this die tomorrow. I just love it!!!Delete
Cindy, This card is adorable!! I love the use of confetti in the background, and the candles are wonderful!!ReplyDelete
Awww, thanks, Susie! The Window Box dies are awesome!Delete