How do I love my stamping business? Let me count the ways (with apologies to Elizabeth Barrett Browning)...
- I get to set my own hours. If you have kids, it's a wonderful thing being able to work around their schedules. Not that I have kids now.....they're adults.....approaching middle age even. (EEK! When did that happen?!)
- I make extra money for the little things we ordinarily would do without. How would you like some extra $$ for piano lessons, or soccer camp? Or to help offset the cost of braces?
- I get paid to play with stamps and ink and paper and embellishments. How cool is that? Who wouldn't want to get paid to be creative?
- I derive a theraputic benefit from the creative outlet of making pretty things with paper and ink. Stamping keeps me sane! No, really. If I didn't have a paper escape, I'd get pretty cranky. Just ask my hubby!
- And better yet, I get to share that creative joy with my friends, which leads me to reason numero six, the best part of all:
- I have gotten to meet the nicest people and make new friends that I never would have known, if not for Stampin' Up!
And to show you what a blessing it is to be a part of the Stampin' Up! family, please take a minute to watch this video of Shelli Gardner, co-founder and CEO of Stampin' Up! She is an amazing, lovely soul, and we just love her to pieces! It really IS all about relationships.
So, why am I rambling about how fabulous it is to be your own boss? Because right now you can be your own boss, too, and it is only $25 to start. Really.....twenty-five bucks.
That $25 will get you your choice of SU product (valued from $25 - $26.95), and the business tools you need to get started. That includess a box of the annual catalogs, a pack of the current seasonal catalogs, order forms, customer postcard invitations, recruit brochures (in case a friend wants the opportunity, too!), a "Getting Started" DVD, and more. All the training you need is right there on the SU demo website, and there are frequent webinars with ideas for growing your business, too.
In addition, if you sign up through me, I will send you a welcome packet with a few items that will help you with your business. After that you will get a monthly project (with instruction sheet) that you can use to demo at parties/workshops. I'm available to answer questions whenever you need help, and can help you with training! (Yes, even long-distance - I have team members in other states, too!)
YOU can choose to be a real go-getter and share the fun of stamping with many people, or you can choose to be a hobby demo just for the discount, if that's what you want (just meet the quarterly minimum* yourself, or with the help of a couple friends or family memebers). It's all up to YOU, and there is no further obligation, if you decide it's not your cup of tea.
So, if you've been curious about joining the Stampin' Up! family, but have been on the fence about it, NOW is the time to jump off that fence and see what it's all about. And you really couldn't pick a better time, because this is THE prime season for cardmaking and hand crafted gifts!
I welcome any questions you may have about becoming a demo!
Why don't you join my team today? We'd love to have you become our stamping sister (or brother, if that's the case)!
* Quarterly minimum is $300 in products (pre-tax & shipping), but since you will get at least 20% off, it's really $240. That's per quarter! One or two parties (also known as "workshops") would take care of that!
And if you've read all the way down to the bottom here, please send me an email (click the Contact Me link here) with your snail mail address. I have a little gift for you. (Note: this is only for US residents - I can't recruit outside the US!)