Here is another of the Thank You cards I made with the "found" already-colored Pleasant Poppies. When cleaning up your craft room (or area), do you discover things you've saved just in case you need them later? I'm not talking about bits of cardstock and ribbon...that's a given. I'm talking about images, whether finished or not. For me, it's like finding a little treasure, and I want to make something with it right away.
Now here's some news you can use! In honor of World Cardmaking Day tomorrow (Oct. 5th), Stampin' Up! is having a contest, and it's open to all! Here are the details:
There are two ways to enter:
- E-mail a photo of a card (or of you making a card) made with Stampin' Up! product on World Cardmaking Day to email@example.com.
- Post a photo of a card (or of you making a card) made with Stampin' Up! product on World Cardmaking Day on Instagram. Mention us by typing @stampinup and use the hashtag #wcmd2013 in the description.
- You must be over the age of 18 to win a prize.
- You can enter as many times as you wish, but each entry must feature a different card.
- Contest will last all day on October 5, from 12:01 AM to 12:00 PM (that's Mountain Time!)
- Stampin' Up! will randomly select 100 winners from the North American markets to receive a Paper Pumpkin Kit (valued at $19.95 US/ $20.95 CA)*, and will select 50 winners from the South Pacific and European markets to receive the Naughty and Nice Rotary Stamp and Season of Style Designer Washi Tape.
So, start planning your projects for tomorrow! I hope you all win a prize! (I would have said I hope you all are winners, but you ARE winners, whether or not you win the contest!)
Stamps: Pleasant Poppies, Lots of Thanks
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Shimmery White, Cherry Cobbler Core-dinations (Regals Pack), Cherry Cobbler DSP (Regals Stack)
Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, plus Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Circles Collection Framelits, Perfect Polka-Dots embossing folder, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Blender Pens, Very Vanilla 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Pearls Basic Jewels