First, I want to share something with my email subscribers. Starting today, and every Wednesday for the next 12 weeks, you will be receiving a Christmas project in your email. It's a gift from me to you, and it's only available to my email list subscribers. If you want to get in on the action, be sure to sign up in the little box in the left sidebar. You're too late for Week 1, but you'll receive the Week 2 project, and all subsequent projects!
The next bit of exciting news is, as part of the ongoing 25th Anniversary celebration, Stampin' Up! is giving October hostesses an extra $25 in free product with a qualifying party! Click here for details.
AND, as if that wasn't enough, FOR TWO WEEKS ONLY, you can start your own business for just $25. Yes, you read that right! It has never been this easy to start your own Stampin' Up! business. You don't even pay shipping!!! Here are the deets:
- This offer is only good from Oct. 7-21
- During this offer, only the special $25 starter kit will be
available; the regular $99 starter kit will not be available. The $25
Starter Kit includes
- $26.95 worth of Stampin' Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
- Business pack which includes
- A box of annual catalogs ($15 value)
- A package of the current seasonal catalog ($3.50 value)
- Getting Started DVD ($5.95 value)
- Starter Kit Business Brick (order forms, recruit brochures, etc., over $12 value)
- Customer postcards ($3.95 value)
One of the (many) benefits of being a demo: you'll get an additional 10% (plus the regular 20%) off your first order of $150 or more, if placed within 45 days of sign-up. Have all your family and friends over for your "launch" party, show them how to make a cute, quick card, and get the extra income right from the start! This is the prime season for card making and gifts, so the timing couldn't be better.... I hope to hear from you in five days!