I didn't want you to miss out! And if you combine this with the 25% off 25 stamp sets, it's a REALLY good deal! Now, on to the card....
STAMPS: Be Merry, More Merry Messages CARDSTOCK: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive Core'dinations (Brights pack), Season of Style DSP INK: Cherry Cobbler, plus Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker ACCESSORIES: Envelope Punch Board, Big Shot, Simply Scored Tool, Perfect Polka-Dots folder, Brights Designer Buttons, Whisper White 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Season of Style Washi Tape, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Stampin' Sanding Block
Isn't it stinkin' CA-YOOT?! And so super easy with the new Envelope Punch Board! Aaaaand I found another use for Washi Tape! I used it to mask the "To: From:" on the Be Merry stamp before I inked it up with Cherry Cobbler. Then I pulled it off (using tweezers to keep the ink off my fingers) before I stamped the image.
This pocket card would work great as a small treat holder, or you could even slip in a gift card if you wanted. (But I'll be showing you an even cuter gift card holder tomorrow, so you might want to wait!)
File Pocket Card
- Cut cardstock to 5 ½" x 6 ⅜". With long edge against top of Simply Scored tool, score at 2 ⅛".
- Adhere 2 ⅛" x 5 ½" DSP to outside of pocket flap.
- Place left side of pocket flap (with DSP facing up) at the 2 ¾" mark on Envelope Punch Board and punch.
- Slide to right and align left edge of card with left side of punch opening (where you would put the scoring tool if you were scoring) and punch.
- Fold up pocket flap and fasten with Washi tape or ribbon (I used both).
- Decorate as desired.
And I want to send a shout-out to Patty Bennett for giving me the inspiration for this card! Thanks, Patty!!!