Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is "Christmas Favors" and I thought it would be a good time to revisit my Ferrero Rocher treat holder from seven years ago and update it. AND make it a double delight this time!
Did you know Ferrero Rocher has different flavors? I sure didn't until I went to buy some for this project! I got an assortment for my hubby to try. The ones used here are called Rafaello and are coconut and white almond. Yum!
So why just give one little nugget when you can give two??? I think I'll leave this in the mailbox with a card for the mailman, telling him we appreciate him. Might give one to the UPS guy, too. He's been coming around a LOT lately. 😁 Hmmm, I just had an idea for stepping this one up.......
That's my share for today. Now click the Next button to jump to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner made!
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Itty Bitty Greetings Cling Stamps
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock and Window Sheets
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine plus Ornate Frames, Stitched Nested Labels & Layering Circles Dies
- All the Trimmings Ribbon Combo Pack
- Tear & Tape Adhesive