Today's Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is "Christmas Gift Card Holders" and I had a lot of fun designing this! From the front it just looks like a cute, ordinary Z-fold card.
But when you pull it open....oh, no...the inside image is covered up!
So of course you fold the front flap back so you can see the cute reindeer. But wait! What's this?! Hmmmm, it says "Pull" so I guess I better pull it.
Surprise, there's a gift card lurking in there! When you pull the scalloped oval, it pulls up a pocket with the gift card inside. I didn't actually have a real gift card, so I faked it with some Brushed Metallic cardstock cut to size. 😉
That's my share for today. Now click the Next button to jump to Libby Fens at Libby Stamps, or the Back button to see what Mary Brown at Stamper Camper's Corner made!
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Warm & Toasty Cling and Make A Difference Photopolymer stamp sets
- Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, and Brushed Metallic cardstock
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, and Mossy Meadow Stampin' Write Markers, plus Cinnamon Cider and Real Red Stampin' Blends Combos
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Layering Ovals Dies, and Classic Label Punch
- Wonderful Gems
- Stampin' Seal, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals