Here we are, quickly coming up on a brand new year! May I just say right now how glad I am to usher 2020 OUT and 2021 IN? This past year has been one crazy, wild ride so let's hope the new one will be a lot calmer, and things get back to something resembling normal. I just wanna get together with my friends and stamp ... and HUG people ... I miss hugs!
That being said, I have decided to change things up a bit and try to stick (somewhat) to a schedule, so you will know when there is something new to inspire you! That doesn't mean I won't be posting other things on here, but these are things you can count on:
- I'll be continuing the Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop, so every Saturday there will be something new.
- I'll also be continuing the Stamp Review Crew hops on the first and third Mondays of each month (with a bonus hop on any fifth Monday). Look for two EXTRA bonus hops during Sale-a-Bration!
- And, of course, I'll be getting freaky on the 20th of each month with the Control Freaks Tour de Freaks.
Plus, I will be adding more scheduled content, as follows:
- Tutorial Tuesday - every Tuesday I'll post a card with the tutorial to make it.
- First Friday Fun Folds - the first Friday of each month will feature a fancy fold with instructions.
- Second Saturday Step Up - the second Saturday of every month will feature three cards from simple to lavish (for the beginner stamper, casual stamper, and avid stamper).
- Sunday Stamp Sets of the Week - Every Sunday announcing which stamp set will be the focus for the following week. That doesn't mean I won't use others, just that I will try to feature several ideas for the SSSOTW.
Some days will have more than one post when schedules overlap, so be sure to sign up with the Follow by Email on the right, or click the Followers Follow button (bottom right), so you'll be notified when there is something new!
So, whew, am I going to be busy, but I really hope to get your creativity fired up! There are so many occasions for sending cards, and now more than ever it's vitally important to reach out and "virtually" touch someone. After all, a card is just a hug with a fold in the middle!
Also, if you shop with me, please, please, PLEASE be sure to use the current host code on the upper right, if your merchandise total is under $150, so I can send you a thank you gift the following month! If your total is $150 or more, don't use the code - you'll get the Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and still get the thank you gift from me!
This card uses the retired stamp sets Sip Sip Hooray and Cheers to That. I just added it to get your attention. 😁
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting - I'd love to hear from you!