Hello Inky Friends! This month's challenge is a color challenge, and I LOVE it! I never would have thought to put all those colors together at the same time, but they totally work! I had so many ideas it was hard to pick just one, but I finally decided to take Serene Garden for a spin, since I hadn't inked it up yet.
All the images were stamped on Shimmery White cardstock and colored with an Aqua Painter dipped in the ink inside the lids of the ink pads. You can either put a drop of ink refill in the lid, or squeeze the front and back of the case together to transfer some ink from the foam pad onto the lid.
To see what the Design Team came up with for this color challenge, just click the banner at the top of the page. We would love it if you would play along with our challenge! It's not hard, just follow a few simple guidelines:
1. For a sketch challenge, follow the general design of the sketch, although it can be flipped. For a color challenge, Stampin' Up! colors are listed. You can use compatible colors and add neutrals as needed.
2. Create something new that has not been posted before.
3. Post your creation on your blog or online gallery, and please provide a link back to our challenge. Provide a direct link to your project or post to the Linky on the challenge page.
4. Feel free to combine up to three challenges, as long as you include a link to the Inky Friends post.
5. Most important of all - have fun!
Image panel: Shimmery White 2-7/8" x 4-1/8"
Mat: Soft Suede 3-1/8" x 4-3/8"
Embossed background: Grapefruit Grove 4-1/8" x 5-3/8"
Card base: Soft Suede 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored and folded at 4-1/4"
WOW :-) what a beautiful card you made. I love it. I wanted this set. Now I'm sad I dont have it.ReplyDelete
Your cards are always so beautiful!!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much! ❤️Delete