I made this card for the Global Design Project Challenge #090, which is a sketch this week, except I did a mirror image of the sketch:
Flirty Flowers was another stamp set that called my name, and when I saw the little flower and the greeting, I immediately thought "Wedding card!"
I adore the background leaves! That's another new Dynamic T.I.E.F. called Layered Leaves. My post yesterday gave some hints on using these deep-impression embossing folders. They are awesome!
Here's the "How To"
Flower: Whisper White 1-1/4" x 1-1/4"
Greeting: Whisper White 1-1/2" x 1-1/2"
Label: Whisper White 2" x 3"
Mat: Silver Foil Sheet 2" x 2"
Embossed background: Whisper White 4-1/8" x 5-3/8"
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4" x 11" scored & folded at 5-1/2"
- Emboss background with Layered Leaves embossing folder. Adhere silver ribbon 1-1/4" inch from left side, wrapping ends to back. Adhere to card base.
- Heat emboss label from Label Me Pretty using Versamark ink and silver embossing powder. Punch with Pretty Label punch.
- Die cut silver foil with 1-5/8" circle from Layering Circles Framelits. Adhere to back of label.
- Cut three (1-1/2") lengths of Silver Mini Sequin Trim and attach to back with glue dots
- Adhere label to card base with dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting and punch out with 1-1/4" circle punch. Adhere to label with dimensionals.
- Stamp flower in Basic Black ink, and color with blender pen and Pool Party ink. Fussy-cut and adhere with dimensionals.