I made this card for the Global Design Project Challenge #090, which is a sketch this week, except I did a mirror image of the sketch:
Flirty Flowers was another stamp set that called my name, and when I saw the little flower and the greeting, I immediately thought "Wedding card!"
I adore the background leaves! That's another new Dynamic T.I.E.F. called Layered Leaves. My post yesterday gave some hints on using these deep-impression embossing folders. They are awesome!
Here's the "How To"
Flower: Whisper White 1-1/4" x 1-1/4"
Greeting: Whisper White 1-1/2" x 1-1/2"
Label: Whisper White 2" x 3"
Mat: Silver Foil Sheet 2" x 2"
Embossed background: Whisper White 4-1/8" x 5-3/8"
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4" x 11" scored & folded at 5-1/2"
- Emboss background with Layered Leaves embossing folder. Adhere silver ribbon 1-1/4" inch from left side, wrapping ends to back. Adhere to card base.
- Heat emboss label from Label Me Pretty using Versamark ink and silver embossing powder. Punch with Pretty Label punch.
- Die cut silver foil with 1-5/8" circle from Layering Circles Framelits. Adhere to back of label.
- Cut three (1-1/2") lengths of Silver Mini Sequin Trim and attach to back with glue dots
- Adhere label to card base with dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting and punch out with 1-1/4" circle punch. Adhere to label with dimensionals.
- Stamp flower in Basic Black ink, and color with blender pen and Pool Party ink. Fussy-cut and adhere with dimensionals.
Ooooh, I love some white on white Cindy and that tiny pop of Pool Party is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing your talents and joining in with this week's Global Design Project!ReplyDelete
I love the texture and simplicity of you card CindyReplyDelete