Another batch of happy mail cards were sent out today! It does my heart good to know that in a few days, some special people will be opening their mail boxes and finding something fun, instead of bills and junk mail. And it also makes my heart happy that I am using some Designer Series Paper and embellishments that I have been
This is a one-off card, but most of the others were variations of this in different colors and with different stamps. I hope it brings a smile to the recipient!
Here's the "How To" Image panel: Shimmery White 2-3/4" x 4" Mat: Dapper Denim 2-7/8" x 4-1/8"
Embossed panel: Whisper White 4" x 5-1/4"
DSP: Marina Mist (Subtles DSP Stack) 1-1/2" x 4" Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" and folded
- Emboss Whisper White panel with Petal Burst embossing folder and adhere to card base.
- Add DSP to bottom of embossed panel, and a strip of Washi Tape to cover seam. (I used the retired Metallics Glitter Tape.)
- Stamp flower outline in Dapper Denim, filler in Marina Mist, and stem in Garden Green on shimmery white. Paint leaves with Aqua Painter or Blender Pen.
- Stamp greeting from Flourishing Phrases.
- Adhere image to mat, and mat to card base.
- Tie a bow with silver twine (also retired) and adhere with Glue Dot.