This is a variation of the swap card I made for the Control Freaks swap this month. My newly returned downline received this. I'm so happy to have her back! I love all my stamping team - they are such a great bunch of gals!
I really miss our get-togethers, and laughing and stamping with them. Now that I'm living in another state, we are going to start having virtual team meetings. It's going to be fun! I even have a little challenge for them to complete before we "meet" next month. I'll post the challenge, and my interpretation, when it gets closer. I don't want to give anything away before our meeting!
Here's the "How To"
Image panel: Whisper White 3-5/8" x 4-7/8"
Mat: Rich Razzleberry 3-7/8" x 5-1/8"
Card base: Sweet Sugarplum 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" and folded
Scraps of Whisper White for stamped ribbon, bow, and canning jar lid, plus scraps of Sweet Sugarplum for larger blossoms
Scrap of Window Sheet for jar
- From the Jar of Love set, stamp medium canning jar off-center toward left (about 3/8" from bottom), using Smoky Slate ink, and stamp water using Pool Party. Stamp leafy stems (Wild Wasabi & Garden Green). Add small Sweet Sugarplum flowers.
- From the Bunch of Blossoms set, stamp star flower on Sweet Sugarplum using Rich Razzleberry ink. Punch out with Blossom Builder Punch and add rhinestones to centers.
- Cut window sheet using Big Shot and medium jar die from Everyday Jars Framelits. Adhere over stamped jar using Glue Dots where they won't show (under where the bow and jar lid will be).
- Stamp and cut ribbon and bow using Framelits. Stamp (VersaMark), heat emboss, and cut jar lid.
- Adhere ribbon to window sheet jar. Attach bow with a half Stampin' Dimensional.
- Stamp greeting in Rich Razzleberry and adhere jar lid under greeting with dimensionals, making sure to cover glue dot.